Wednesday, August 3, 2016

LENNON'S SECOND BIRTHDAY

A few weeks ago we celebrated Lennon's second birthday along with his cousins Isla (5) and Brynn (7). We decided to go with a camping themed cake b/c all the Buell kids love to camp and what is cuter than little vintage campers?! :)

I have had several people ask about the cake. Here are the details:

Cake: Costco Chocolate Cake. They have vanilla as well and both are amazing! You can get an entire sheet cake for $19! I usually make the cake, but this time around I took the Costco short-cut and it was fabulous and sure as heck saved me a few hours! I just ordered it PLAIN with no decorations. I made my own green and blue buttercream frosting to decorate with. The sand under the campers is brown sugar.
Cars: Flea market find when I was decorating Lennon's room
Campers: Little kits that you can put together and paint that I found on Etsy.
White chair and little inner tubes are from Consumer Crafts.
Trees: Vanilla Bean  










4 comments:

  1. Здравейте, дами и господа,
    Позволете ми да ви представя една възможност в края на годината в красота и радост. Безпокоите ли се за края на годината празници, искате да прекарате един незабравим и незабравима Коледа. Ви даде възможност за бърза и надеждна заем за кратко време. Не се колебайте, един адрес за контакт за допълнителна информация.
    E-mail: wilson.josue1947@gmail.com
    Благодарим ви за доверието.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy to find much useful information in the post, writing sequence is awesome, I always look for quality content, thanks for sharing

    Yellow Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you know cash for car caboolture is offering free services in Australia? You should really gotta try them all.

    ReplyDelete